BTC/USD Perpetual Contract Specifications
- The BTC/USD Perpetual Contract is priced on the .BFBTC Index. Each contract is worth # USD of Bitcoin.
- For the BTC/USD Perpetual Contract at BaseFEX, the base currency is Bitcoin and the quote currency is USD.
- Funding is paid and received every # hours, and the next payout event is at # .
- The BTC/USD Perpetual Contract uses a Premium Index to calculate funding rates. The underlying interest rates are quoted in the .BTCBON Index and .USDBON Index, and the premium rate is quoted in the .BTCUSDPI8H Index. We use these Indexes to calculate the final funding rate.
- Since this is a perpetual contract, it will never expire.
|Interest Base||Interest Quote||Premium|
I = Interest Rate, B = Interest Base, Q = Interest Quote, T = Funding Times Per Day, P = Premium Rate, F = Funding Rate
Funding Rateis the rate exchanged between users.
Premium Rateis used to calculate it, adjusted by the
Interest Rateby up to 0.05%.
Full Contract Details