How to Start
Start your trading with the following steps:
- Read the instruction documents down below
- Check the FAQ page for more detailed information
What is BaseFEX? An Overview
- BaseFEX is a futures trading platform offering leveraged contracts for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Currently, BaseFEX offers Bitcoin futures trading and all profits and losses are settled in Bitcoin. We will be offering more Altcoins futures contracts and also cryptocurrency options trading in the future.
- BaseFEX offers high leveraged trading up to 100x.
There are three main tabs on the top left of the website:
- Trade: This is the trading dashboard of BaseFEX. You can choose your leverage, place and cancel your order, and also check the detailed information in your contract and your position.
- Account: This is where you can check your current Bitcoin Balances, and deposit or withdraw your Bitcoin. You can also check your Trade History here.
- Docs: Here you can read all the relevant documents about trading on BaseFEX, including the Basics of Futures Trading, Product Specifications, Indices in real-time and essential Historical Data.
Where to Start?
It is highly recommended that you read the following pages before trading:
- Futures Contract Overview: This overview will help you understand what futures trading is and how it works.
- Perpetual Contract Overview: Currently BaseFEX offers Perpetual Contracts. You can read through this overview to know more about how it works and its funding mechanism.
- Fair Price Marking: You can see how your positions are marked, and this mechanism determines your liquidation price when the market goes against you.
- Liquidation: Here you can see when and how a liquidation happens, and the working details of how the BaseFEX Liquidation Engine works.