Futures Contract OverviewPerpetual Contract OverviewBTCUSD Perpetual Contract SpecETHXBT Perpetual Contract SpecXRPXBT Perpetual Contract SpecLTCXBT Perpetual Contract SpecEOSXBT Perpetual Contract SpecADAXBT Perpetual Contract SpecBNBXBT Perpetual Contract SpecHTXBT Perpetual Contract SpecOKBXBT Perpetual Contract SpecATOMXBT Perpetual Contract Spec
BTCUSD Perpetual Contract
- The BTCUSD Perpetual Contract is priced on the .BFBTC Index. Each contract is worth USD of Bitcoin.
- For the BTCUSD Perpetual Contract at BaseFEX, the base currency is BTC and the quote currency is USD.
- Funding is paid and received every hours, and the next payout event is at .
- The BTCUSD Perpetual Contract uses a Premium Index to calculate funding rates. The underlying interest rates are quoted in the .BTCBON8H Index and .USDBON8H Index, and the premium rate is quoted in the .BTCUSDPI8H Index. We use these Indexes to calculate the final funding rate.
- Since this is a perpetual contract, it will never expire.
|Interest Base||Interest Quote||Premium|
I = Interest Rate, B = Interest Base, Q = Interest Quote, T = Funding Times Per Day, P = Premium Rate, F = Funding Rate
Funding Rateis the rate exchanged between users.
Premium Rateis used to calculate it, adjusted by the Interest Rate by up to 0.05%.