BTCUSDT Perpetual Contract
- The BTCUSDT Perpetual Contract is priced on the .BFBTCUSDT Index. Each contract is worth BTC of Bitcoin.
- For the BTCUSDT Perpetual Contract at BaseFEX, the base currency is BTC and the quote currency is USDT.
- Funding is paid and received every hours, and the next payout event is at .
- The BTCUSDT Perpetual Contract uses a Premium Index to calculate funding rates. The underlying interest rates are quoted in the .BTCBON8H Index and .USDTBON8H Index, and the premium rate is quoted in the .BTCUSDTPI8H Index. We use these Indexes to calculate the final funding rate.
- Since this is a perpetual contract, it will never expire.
Funding Rate Calculation
|Interest Base||Interest Quote||Premium|
I = Interest Rate, B = Interest Base, Q = Interest Quote, T = Funding Times Per Day, P = Premium Rate, F = Funding Rate
Funding Rateis the rate exchanged between users.
Premium Rateis used to calculate it, adjusted by the Interest Rate by up to 0.05%.