ETCUSDT Perpetual Contract
- The ETCUSDT Perpetual Contract is priced on the .BFETCUSDT Index. Each contract is worth ETC of Bitcoin.
- For the ETCUSDT Perpetual Contract at BaseFEX, the base currency is ETC and the quote currency is USDT.
- Funding is paid and received every hours, and the next payout event is at .
- The ETCUSDT Perpetual Contract uses a Premium Index to calculate funding rates. The underlying interest rates are quoted in the .ETCBON8H Index and .USDTBON8H Index, and the premium rate is quoted in the .ETCUSDTPI8H Index. We use these Indexes to calculate the final funding rate.
- Since this is a perpetual contract, it will never expire.
Funding Rate Calculation
|Interest Base||Interest Quote||Premium|
I = Interest Rate, B = Interest Base, Q = Interest Quote, T = Funding Times Per Day, P = Premium Rate, F = Funding Rate
Funding Rateis the rate exchanged between users.
Premium Rateis used to calculate it, adjusted by the Interest Rate by up to 0.05%.